In order to use the Xtreme Locator WordPress Plugin, you must have setup an Xtreme Locator account. To get a free 30 day Xtreme Locator trial account, click here.
To install the Xtreme Locator WordPress Plugin:
- Download the plugin from the following location:
- In your WordPress control panel, go to Plugins >> Add New
- Click the Upload link.
- Click the Browse button to find the plugin on your computer.
- Click the Install Now button.
- Click the Activate button.
Now go to the Xtreme Locator Plugin control panel >> Settings and enter your Account ID.