As the System Administrator, you have full control and access to the system. You may also want to assign location administrators to various locations. For example, you might want to assign a regional manager to be responsible for all of the locations in his region or you might want to permit each location manager to administrate his own location listing so he can make changes to his listing.
Note: Location Administrators cannot login from the Xtreme Locator website. If you use the Location Administrator feature, you must create a login page on your website for them. The code for the Location Administrator login box is available in the Code Generator.
To Add a Location Administrator:
- Click Add Location Administrator link at the top left of the page
- Enter a Username and Password for the Location Administrator.
- Select the admin rights for the Location Administrator.
- Click the Save button.
To Assign Locations:
- Click the number in the Assigned Locations column.
- Use the filtering if desired to shorten the list.
- Assigned Shows locations already assigned to this Location Admin.
- Not Assigned to Admin Shows all locations not assigned to this Location Admin.
- Not Assigned Shows all locations not assigned to any Location Admin.
- Click the checkbox for each location you wish to assign.